We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team! As a Video Editor at Snowhouse, you will be responsible for designing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. Since video is now the best way to communicate company\'s messages online, this position plays an important role in our company\'s success.
We\'re looking for a great Video Editor that is a storyteller, listener, and problem solver all in one. We\'re looking for someone who has a great eye for quality and attention to detail which is imperative when it comes time to edit videos and avoid multiple revisions.
This is a 100% remote position.
We currently manage content for 5 brands that we need help streamlining including;
- YouTube Video Editing
- Short Form Video Editing (Tiktoks & Reels)
- Exporting Video Audio as MP3 for use on Podcasts
- Promotional Video Content
- Assembling raw footage or digitally splicing video to synchronize them into one rough cut file
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Working closely with our content manager to present a final product that matches their\'s & the clients\' vision
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvements
- Keen attention to detail and high standards of quality
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- 2+ years of professional experience in video editing and production
- Proficiency in video and photo editing software programs (like Adobe Premiere & After Effects or Final Cut Pro)
- Experience with color grading and audio mixing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure, results driven environment